District of Columbia. The District of Columbia has the highest crime rate in the United States, with a 999.8 crime rate per 100,000 people. According to me Metropolitan Police Department, homicides increase by 14% compared to 2021, robbery by 24%, burglary by 8%, and 4% in motor vehicle theft.... read more ›
Most Violent Cities in America 2022.
|Violent Crime Rate||2,082|
Maine ranks first for Personal & Residential Safety, Road Safety, and Emergency Preparedness. Maine has the lowest number of assaults per capita of any state in the U.S. Maine has the lowest violent crime rate overall than any other state and has the fourth-lowest property crime rate as well.... continue reading ›
- Detroit, Michigan.
- New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Baltimore, Maryland.
- Memphis, Tennessee.
- Cleveland, Ohio.
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Kansas City, Missouri.
- Shreveport, Louisiana.
With just over 200,000 residents, Frisco is the safest city in America according to our metrics. Located approximately 30 miles north of Dallas, Frisco has the fifth-lowest violent crime rate across our study, with 86 violent crimes reported per 100,000 residents.... see more ›
According to the report, the best state to live in the U.S. is Massachusetts. That isn't the only northern state to appear near the top of the rankings. New Jersey, New York, Idaho, New Hampshire, Wyoming, Minnesota, and Wisconsin all made the top 10.... continue reading ›
Iceland tops the Global Peace Index, which ranks countries according to safety and security, ongoing conflict and militarisation.... view details ›
1. Venezuela. Venezuela has a crime index of 83.76, the highest of any country in the world. The U.S. Department of State has issued a Level 4 travel advisory for Venezuela, indicating that it is unsafe to travel to the country, and travelers should not travel there.... continue reading ›
The U.S. ranks among the 15 most dangerous places to live in the world. According to InterNations, expats are not convinced that the “American Dream” still exists, with just 67% rating their personal safety positively in the U.S. That number is 15 percentage points less than the global average of 82%.... view details ›
Canada has a crime rate that is about one-third that of its neighbor, the United States (1.6 incidents per 100,000 vs. 4.5 per 100,000 respectively).... read more ›
|Rank||City||Homicides per 100,000 per year|
Miami is overall a safe city, especially for tourists. It has some dangerous areas that should be avoided, but they are far from the usual tourist landmarks. You are advised to remain vigilant around tourist landmarks, since pickpockets are an issue there, and keep an eye out for suspicious activities wherever you go.... read more ›
- We based our ranking on the 3 following criteria: the violent-crime rate, the property crime rate, and the total crime rate (the sum of both property and violent-crime rates). ...
- The state of Maine is ranked first on our list of the safest states in America.
- Glens Falls, New York. The Glens Falls MSA includes Warren and Washington counties. ...
- Midland, Michigan. ...
- State College, Pennsylvania. ...
- The Villages, Florida. ...
- 5. Logan, Utah. ...
- Wausau, Wisconsin. ...
- Cambridge, Massachusetts. ...
- Elizabethtown, Kentucky.
|Rank||State||Low Property Crime Rate|
|50||New Mexico New Mexico||49|